Even if you’re not the main person managing the social media or creating the content for your business, it’s important to have a basic understanding of how social media and blogging can be used for your business.
The future of your business depends on it.
Through social media training and content strategy training, you and your team will learn how both can work hand-in-hand to benefit your business.
ON-SITE TRAINING SESSIONS DETAILS
· Available to startups and small-med sized businesses within the Greater Toronto Area
· Up to 10 people
· Session length: 2.5 hr, @ $400
ONLINE TRAINING SESSIONS DETAILS
· Available to startups and businesses outside the Greater Toronto Area and within North America, Central and South America
· Up to 8 people, conducted through Zoom
· Session length: 1 hr for $250
WHY TRAIN WITH MAKINTHEBACON?
· I’m an instructor at Sheridan College for their blogging and social media strategy courses
· I’ve hosted various interactive blog strategy workshops within the Greater Toronto Area.
· My teaching philosophy is based on active learning vs passive learning – using interactive exercises, applying what you have learned
· Customized training that is specific to your business needs
· Friendly, hands-on approach
What Others Are Saying About Training with Makinthebacon
Sandra Doweck – Parent Coach and Host of the Get Real Parenting Show
Sarah Turl – Empowered Results Mediation
Ayanna McAlmont – Massage Evolution
Thanks again Karen for an amazing and motivational course!