Don’t you just love it when someone:
mentions you in a tweet
links back to your site
nominates you for a blogger award?
Well Debs over @ DebtDebs did ALL THREE! How awesome is that?!?!
She nominated me for a VBA- Versatile Blogger Award . Ok, not going to lie when I clicked on the link for more info about the award and saw the acronym VBA , the nerd in me automatically thought Visual Basic Application. It’s probably because I took a couple of computer programming courses in high school.
So now without further adieu, I will tell you 7 so-called secrets about myself (which are not really secrets to the people who know me in real life, but now you too, can feel like you know me better)
- I have no middle name. I sometimes use my mother’s maiden name as a pseudo middle name. Sometimes I wish I did have one though. I guess it’s because almost everyone else has one???
- I broke my left toe when I was a kid. It’s the only time I’ve ever broken something. (KNOCK ON WOOD). I broke it when I fell from running UP the stairs.
- I have a fake uvula. No, it’s not something gross. Look it up. It’s that dangly thing in the back of your mouth. I was born without one, so the doctors made one for me using a skin graft of my inner cheek. At least that’s what my mom tells me.
- I have a potty mouth. I make sure not to let it show in my writing. J
- I refuse to watch horror movies. My imagination is just too wild and vivid to convince myself that it’s only a movie. And then you have those horror stories that are either based on real life events or inspired by real life events. It doesn’t get any creepier than that folks!
- I can’t drive stick or eat with chopsticks.
- Despite having been born and raised in Canada, I didn’t put on a pair of ice skates until I was 11. Please don’t judge.
There you have it. Seven secrets out of the bag.
The VBA website said when nominating other bloggers, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of subjects covered and the level of love displayed in the words-in other words PASSION.
So here are some bloggers whose blogs represent just that (in no particular order):
- Erin @ Journey to Saving
- KK @ Student Debt Survivor
- Michelle @ The Shop My Closet Project
- Ryan @ Impersonal Finance
- Alicia @Financial Diffraction
- Steve @ Kapitalust
- Michelle @ FitistheNewPoor
- Brian @ Luke_1428
- Stefanie @ The Broke and Beautiful Life
- Bridget @ MoneyAfterGrad
- Mr.CBB @ Canadian Budget Binder
- Lauren @ Lbee and The Money Tree
- Will @ First Quarter Finance
- Charles @ Getting a Rich Life
- Mr. and Mrs. Pop @ Planting Our Pennies
Sorry if you have been nominated already. Consider it a re-nomination if it’s your second/third/”nth” time.